Universal PLASMA, LCD / LED mount UF-800
Slim/ Flush Flat TV Wall mount with VESA 800x400, 600x400, 400x400 support
SolidMOUNTS universal flat UF-800 wall mounts will work with most Plasma TV screen and LCD / LED screens from 42" to 80". The super flat design is easy to install and remove. All necessary hardware is included for different wall types. Horizontal and vertical position adjustments allow perfect positioning of the screen regardless of the distance of wall studs.
The new UF-800 manufactured from the highest quality materials is your new solution for a mounting a flat screen plasma or large size LCD / LED TV on your wall. Easy 3 steps to install.
The new design is also a FIRST in the market with a built in J-BAR which allows you to vertically adjust the height of the screen by simply re-adjusting the J-BAR
All necessary hardware is included for different wall types. Horizontal and vertical position adjustments allow perfect positioning of the screen regardless of the distance of wall studs.
- Your screen will be only 1.5" from the wall
- Vesa 800x400 Support for most new Plasma Specification
- J-bar with 2" Adjustable Height after installation
- Solid heavy-gauge steel construction (2.5 mm steel)
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Fits most 42", 46", 50", 55", 58", 60", 61", 65", 70", 80" PLASMA & LCD / LED screens.
- Supports up to 200 lbs.
- Easy to install with 36" back plate to support up to 3 studs (most mounts are only 28")
- TV can slide left to right on the 36" back plate, allowing you to center the TV on the wall 5" to 14"
- Theft-resistant security lock bars included
Compatibility: This universal wall-mount bracket is designed to fit flat-panel plasma and LCD screens from 42" to 80".
The TV can have a maximum weight of 200 pounds.
Pioneer 60" will not be supported, please see UF-900.
Panasonic 65" prior to 2010 has larger hole pattern and is not supported, see Uf-1000.
Construction: The bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel (2.5 mm steel). Most regular mounts are only 1.5-1.8 mm.
Mounting: The wall plate must be anchored directly to wall studs using the supplied lag bolts. The slots in the wall plate can accommodate a variety of stud spacing, allowing you to easily mount the TV to wall studs that are 16" or 24" on center. Once the wall plate is anchored to the wall studs and the TV rails (with the TV attached) are hooked onto the wall plate, the TV can slide left to right, allowing you to center the TV on the wall. After the TV is secured, it will be held approximately 1.5" from the wall.
Note: Each TV rail has a top and bottom vertical slot. Each rail can accommodate vertical hole spacing (on the back of the TV) from 6-3/4" to 23.6 (vesa 600)".
Since the TV rails can slide on the wall plate, the horizontal hole spacing on the back of the TV can be up to 33" (vesa 840).
WHAT'S IN THE PRODUCT'S BOX?
- 36" wide Back Wall plate
- 2 TV rails, 25" long each
- All necessary Screws for Wood Stud installation
- 2 Lock bars